Here's my manifesto, if you're curious:
* 22yk01's Manifesto
I was born in 2001. I spent my entire childhood unaware that the Internet was a real thing.
I joined the World Wide Web in 2011 with a Nintendo DSi and my neighbor's unprotected, rudimental Wi-Fi modem.
Here's some of my achievements so far.
- world's slowest Wi-Fi ever (boasting a whopping average of 300kbps on clear days, 8kbps or straight up none when it rains);
- highest number of actually fulfilled prophecies;
- ~540 four-leaf clovers found;
- ~15-20 five-leaf clovers found;
- failed to learn 4 languages in a row;
- ate an entire pizza once;
- highest number of "told you so"s said/thought;
- made an awesome plasticine figure of Garfield for my friend's birthday;
- still alive in 2023.
Click right here if you want to contact me.
More random pages:
* MySpace survey: spawn of boredom.
* Favorite Things: my old "favorite things" page.
* Hoarding: my ongoing collections, still in progress (will never be finished).
* Loci amoeni: where i live.
.-. .-. . .-. .
( )( ) | : :.'|
.' .' . .|.-.| | |
/ / | ||-.': ; |
'---''---'`--|' `-`-' '---'